care guide and packaging
Keep your WAIWAI product looking it’s best by treating it properly:
- Store your leather jewelry in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight to prevent fading and drying.
- Keep your leather jewelry away from water, as moisture can damage and warp the leather. Remove before showering or swimming.
- If needed, gently wipe your leather jewelry with a soft, damp cloth to remove dirt or dust. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
- Contact with perfumes, lotions, and other chemicals can stain or degrade the leather over time.
- While leather is durable, excessive stretching or bending can lead to creases and deformities. Handle your jewelry with care.
We don’t just stop at jewelry. Each item includes a stylish, soft storage bag made from tyvek ® remnants, a recyclable polyethylene textile. Embossed leather tag with WAIWAI logo. The bags are durable, impermeable & superbly stylish.
Locally-sourced materials for product, packaging & shipping are part of our
goal to reduce environmental impact.
Because we care.